Academy for Urban School Leadership
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Academy for Urban School Leadership
Openings as of 2/19/2019
Staff Positions (AUSL)
- Consulting Analyst JobID: 875
- Position Type:
Staff Positions (AUSL)
- Date Posted:
AUSL Main Office Consulting Analyst
- Support development of engagement deliverables such as presentation materials, and research for client engagement,
- Executes and delivers all responses to Request for Proposals and Request for Quotes
- Codification of AUSL processes, tools and resources utilized to be delivered for professional development to clients.
- Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information.
- Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
- Designs and enhances databases.
- Designs dashboard client review systems that are effective and user-friendly.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- Analytical Consulting Experience
- Project Management Experience desirable
- Experience with RFP and RFQ response
- Proficient and innovative in presentation PowerPoint skills
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Strong ability to apply analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team
- Ability to travel as necessary for client needs
- Desire to work in an environment with creative focus to solve the problems of the client
The Academy for Urban School Leadership (AUSL) is a nonprofit school management organization located in Chicago and whose mission is to create schools of excellence by developing highly effective teachers and transforming educational outcomes for students in the lowest performing schools.
The Consulting Analyst is a member of the AUSL Advisory Services team involved in the identification and cross-utilization of Education Management best practices, analytical techniques, change management and coaching skills. This Advisory Services team, brings formal frameworks and education methodologies to identify problems or suggest more effective or efficient ways of executing school performance tasks. This role will aid in the project management of specific deliverables for clients and assists the team in making data-related decisions by analyzing, tracking, internally managing and reporting data.
Essential Job Functions:
Academy for Urban School Leadership (AUSL) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.