Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Grocery Retail Coverage Merchandiser - FT
at Acosta, Inc.
- Job ID
- Work City
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Zip
- Starting average hours per week
The Retail Coverage Merchandiser primarily provides retail sales merchandising coverage and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals through store coverage and executing objectives as set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store results in an assigned territory.
- As established by management, deliver retail sales merchandising goals across all principals in assigned territories.
- Meets client expectations regarding retail sales coverage and productivity in assigned territory.
- Assists supervisors on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
- As established by management, enters and transmits data in a timely manner.
- Executes retail territory coverage plan to ensure merchandising coverage goals are met.
- Executes personal Performance Agreement.
- Executes merchandising events in assigned territory.
- Follows Company policy in execution of work.
- Performs special projects as assigned by Manager.
- Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
- Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
- Reports observations to Unit manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong demonstration of the following core competencies: Quality Commitment, Detail Oriented; Customer Service, and Communication Skills.
- Must be comfortable utilizing Technology.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others. Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, hammer, and screwdriver and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.