Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Delivery Manager
ADP is currently hiring a Service Delivery Manager for our Celergo team. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall quality and consistency of service delivered to the client, while maximizing Celergo's contribution profitability and increasing client satisfaction on Celergo's largest and most complex accounts. The Service Delivery Manager's goal is to turn the management of each account from being reactive to proactive. The SDM is to be proactive, relationship focused, and generating revenue while retaining the client business. The SDM is also responsible for understanding each client specific process in order to make key recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains. The SDM must also work with his/her team members in other regions to effectively roll-up data, reports, and roll out new processes relating to the account. This position reports to the Manager of SDMs. Each client account manager that works on specified enterprise accounts will be responsible for informing the SDM of client status, issues, and recommendations that will need to be managed by the Service Delivery Manager.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by CORE our values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Ensure accuracy and timeliness of each Enterprise Client's payrolls globally.
- Holding CAMs accountable for internal and external deliverables and deadlines by reviewing monthly checklists and related metrics for real-time status updates of the payroll.
- Review defects or gaps in each client's process to determine how to streamline the payroll process.
- If applicable, coordinate with the respective Regional Team Leads to make recommendation on how to increase productivity and efficiency.
Provide clients with:
- Strong critical problem solving results by being available and proactively anticipating issues that may arise.
- Strong project management and project execution for client-specific projects.
Ensure there are change control documents and/or work orders specifications for out of scope projects with agreement of fees in advance of project initiation.
- Keep clients contained to our scope of services by driving the terms of each specific SOW and ensure we are billing for all services accordingly.
- Create and deliver a cohesive playbook to the client. This should be delivered to the client within a pre-determined frequency, along with ensuring the playbook is kept up to date. This is and should be a fluid document that continues to grow.
- Standardized Metrics on a monthly basis, by the 10th of the following month.
Coordinate a quarterly call with the client to discuss metric trends and remediation plan--potentially on-site.
Manage the assembly and delivery of timely and accurate client-custom reports, including ensuring all CAMs are completing timely inputs of needed data. Inclusive of global aggregated reports, GLs, and/or Billing templates.
Responsibility for interacting with the client, client's complete satisfaction with Celergo, and meeting or exceeding client contractual Service Level Agreements, including:
- Serves as the first point of escalation internally and externally ensuring effective escalation management, conduct root cause analysis and develop action plans for resolving recurring issues.
- Meeting with clients to ensure the soundness of Celergo's overall relationship with the account. Train, coach, and assist client team members to take-over and execution of key client account management duties--create redundancy within the team.
- Creates initiatives and tasks that improve processes, efficiency, team effectiveness and/or customer service levels.
- Provide clear visibility to the client in reduction of errors.
- Eliminate client pain points and client dissatisfaction.
- Roll out satisfaction survey for services rendered within a month.
- Reduce client escalations.
Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively. Review CAM checklist and/or CGC dashboards to have real-time results.
Work with Regional Team Leads along with Regional Leaders to ensure back-up coverage and cross-training is in place for client globally.
Work with team to ensure ICP expertise and country compliance is appropriate to support client.
Make recommendations when an ICP fit or services are not up to Celergo or the client's standard--if there is direct negative impact on payroll execution consistently. Follow-through of escalation process and making the Partner Management Team aware
- Passion - Client Service Management
- Education -- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Experience -- Minimum of 2 years of related managerial and leadership experience in a service environment, preferably in Celergo