Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Advanced Group
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our talent by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career.
Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and talent help us to achieve. For more information visit: https://www.advancedresources.com/about-us/awards/.
The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
The Division Director will manage a team while providing sales & Operations leadership, guidance & motivation to the recruiting and sales professionals they lead. The Division Director directs plans and controls all phases of branch or area operation in order to increase profits and encourage growth. They will also assist in the preparation of annual strategic business plans.
- Lead and manage the process of recruiting and hiring sales and recruiting staff
- Sales Leadership – Lead the branch sales efforts
- Increase sales through personal production
- Motivate and direct the sales professionals he/she manages
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings including job order, recruiting and sales meetings
- Audit and monitor activities of staff in ensure they are providing optimum service levels
- With Advanced guidelines, attract/hire/retain branch employees. Actively use the Advanced Performance Management System
- Expands business relationships within each existing customer via referrals to new departments, and exceeds client expectations to the degree that clients refer us to new companies
- Fosters positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Proactively markets candidates to clients
- Works proactively with clients to pull orders
- Incremental growth of divisional revenue consistent with AGC targets
- Develop and grow a client base – use his/her proven sales/financial background to develop and growth his/her own client base by selling our services
- Establish and maintain rapport with key clients
- Meet all company operational standards, including the use of our technology, unemployment claims management, employee file compliance, accounts receivable excellence, etc.
- Contribute as a key member of the Advanced Resources leadership team to support overall company goals and initiatives
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience in the staffing industry
- Must have worked in a metrics / quota driven environment
- Experience in coaching and developing a team of sales professionals
OTHER REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff
- Plans objectives and provides clear direction, guidance, and assistance to others
- Effective and decisive problem solver
- High sense of urgency
- Confident with strong work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication with all who interact with Advanced
- Comprehends reports and written sources of information
- Independently organizes work and executes effectively to meet established objectives
- Adept at gathering and analyzing data; operate from facts
- Effective team builder
- Can effectively delegate
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service with our clients and candidates
What’s in it for you? Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group’s career site here.
It is Advanced Group’s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.