Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Production Artist
at Alliance Data
The Digital Production Artist (DP) is responsible primarily for all aspects ofcreative production – such as project management, collaboration, maintainingscalability of client treatments and content, database population andmaintenance, saving out, generating and optimizing creative assets, imagecropping and resizing, image retouching and refining ad designs and layouts foroptimal functionality and conversion rates. The DP will engage a number ofproprietary software platforms in order to develop, test, manage and maintainthe creative content. The DP collaborates closely with an internal cross-functionalteam to meet client campaign objectives and complete deliverables to anuncompromising standard.
- ProductionExecution - Deliver consistently great execution of production work. The DPwill understand and adhere to client brand guidelines, successfully interactwith designers, front-end developers, account managers, and engineers tooptimize and deliver all creative assets to spec.
- ProactivePrioritization & Strong Coordination with cross teams - The DP will possessan innate ability to prioritize work among the team while handling multipleprojects and consistently meeting deadlines to standard. The DP will take aproactive approach towards designers, engineers, account managers, andfront-end developers in gaining/understanding the work.
- ProductionEfficiency & Automation – Analyze work process across teams and applyimprovements to gain efficiency, cut production time, and improve quality ofdeliverables.
- TechnicalProficiency & Industry knowledge – Demonstrate high proficiency in allstandard production tools (Adobe Creative Suite, CC, Microsoft Office, proprietaryad tools).
- Subject Matter Expertise and Special Projects – Will activelycollaborate in team, department and company level initiatives as a subjectmatter expert through the sharing of industry expertise, creativity, leadershipand skills. Will drive and manage projects, working across teams to meetcompany and creative goals.
- Bachelor'sdegree in Digital Media or the equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years, preferred 5 years'experience
- ExcellentCommunication skills
- DigitalProduction/Design experience
- DigitalImage processing (cropping, manipulation, and retouching) experience
- Proficiencywithin the Adobe Creative Suite, CC and Microsoft Office
- Strongportfolio website, including image and design samples
- Abilityto execute complex asset optimization, requiring a deep understanding of resolution/dpi, raster vs. vector, fontmanagement, file weight and other related digital imaging concepts