Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Client Development
at Alliance Data
· TeamLeadership: Developsound business practices built around strategy; goal setting; hiring/mentoring;advising and training. Foremost responsibility is achievement of personal andteam revenue targets. Lead advocate in coordinating internal resources for thepreparation and delivery of client-centric product solutions.
· ClientRelations: Trustedadvisor with ability to manage client expectations throughout the duration ofclient engagement. Strategize and develop best in-class practices toeffectively create, communicate and deliver customized sales opportunities thataddress the client's compelling events and help drive incremental sales growth.Negotiate and close contracts with client's key decision makers.
· NewClient Onboarding: Effectively facilitate day-to-daymanagement of accounts both internally and externally. Build relationships withkey marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within clientorganizations, while understanding landscape and gaining account penetration.
· RevenueAcceleration: Driveindividual and team oriented revenue growth through highly-focused sales anddevelopment strategies. Establish best practices and drive team to substantial account revenue growth on YoY basis.Accountable to Client Development team and senior leadership for all clientretention and performance-based upselling initiatives.
· 15 years of demonstrated consultative and solution-oriented Sales & BusinessDevelopment Experience; strong negotiation and closing skills
· Abilityto assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly tothose client objectives within display advertising
· Self-motivated– Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
· Strongbusiness and strategic planning acumen
· Solidquantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
· Understandingof marketing program design, execution, and measurement
· Effectivecommunication across multiple levels of an organization
· Workswell in a team/highly collaborative environment
· StrongComputer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie.Salesforce.com)
· BA/BSwith strong academic record
· DiverseClient Management Experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing,agency experience).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.