Alliant Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Analyst
at Alliant Credit Union
- Job Location
- United States-IL-Rolling Meadows
- Work Status
- Digital Care
- FLSA Status
- Requisition ID
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the daily support of our telephony IVR environment and specific, related 3rd party applications and subsequent integration. This individual will work with internal business partners and system vendor to implement, test, maintain, and regularly validate accurate operation of the IVR platform. Set up and maintain regular SLA reports, provide feedback to Member Care management to improve quality and work with internal partners to optimize use of the IVR. Additionally focus on providing members with a high quality of member service through appropriate authentication and routing. Set up and provide reporting for IVR platform, including dashboards and data visualizations to communicate meaningful metrics to various levels of the organization.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Collaborate with business partners to understand their requirements and the challenges they are trying to solve for; identify and clarify any gaps, and help to create business use cases
- Collaborate with business partners to manage testing support; develop comprehensive test plans / use cases / scenarios, define expected testing results, and analyze and triage defects reported
- Collaborate with vendor and internal developers to manage releases; address defects, manage stress tests, and coordinate installations
- Understand, maintain, and support IVR infrastructure; troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective action, and lead the resolution efforts
- Analyze the performance of the user interface with regards to metrics and caller experience, and recommend specific changes to improve member satisfaction and transaction completion.
- Facilitate the coordination of Digital Care IVR project by acting as the liaison between the business users/stakeholders, the vendor and various systems groups
- Export and analyze data from multiple formats in order to track IVR performance indicators and escalate anomalies as appropriate
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of work related experience, and you have:
- Knowledge of Contact Center technologies such as Interactive Voice Response/IVR, Voice Recognition Unit/VRU, Telephony Integration/CTI, Automatic call Distribution/ACD, Call Recording, Call Routing, Workforce Management, Quality Management, etc. required
- Familiarity with latest IVR trends, technologies and how a Contact Center can leverage the latest IVR capabilities
- Strong problem solving skills which includes root cause analysis, defining options for resolutions and the ability to clearly articulate the options to internal technical and business individuals and third-party vendors.
- Self-motivated learner who will take the opportunity to learn new technologies and take the initiative to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and maintain flexibility to adapt well to change
- Outstanding technical aptitude, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work extended and flexible hours when required to meet service level agreements and ensure members are served; must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Still not convinced?