Alliant Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Owner - Digital Channels
at Alliant Credit Union
- Job Location
- United States-IL-Chicago
- Work Status
- Marketing & Digital Strategy Group
- FLSA Status
- Requisition ID
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, strengths-based, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we serve. We love to recognize and celebrate each other and get to wear jeans every day.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What makes this role rewarding?
You will provide support to the Online Banking and Mobile Channel Managers and lead the development team to improve functionality and user experience in our online banking and mobile platforms.
As the Agile Product Owner for the digital development team(s), you will be responsible for managing the daily digital backlog, open defects, developing user stories and acceptance criteria; communicating to internal stakeholders and frontline associates; and assisting the Channel Managers with the development of the strategic roadmap.
What will your day look like?
- You will collaborate with development team to define, design, accept, and adapt features
- You will create and maintain clear acceptance criteria for user stories
- You will participate in daily standup Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- You will share the voice of the member with the development team
- You will communicate with internal stakeholders on enhancements and fix requests, managing expectations and timelines
- You will assist in defining online banking and mobile planning, visioning and road mapping
- You will need to follow general digital marketing, software, and user experience trends
- You will track and report on key performance indicators on the online banking platform usage and adoption
- You will ensure smooth installation and adoption by working on documentation with services and support teams
Do you see yourself doing this?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, eCommerce, Technology or related field and 2 - 5 years working with consumer-facing technology, websites/platforms, ecommerce, mobile apps or digital products. You should also:
- Have prior experience with agile/scrum software development. Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred
- Have experience defining and prioritizing product features
- Have demonstrated the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Have the ability to break down complex processes into simple concepts
- Be a strategic thinker who is highly analytical and has a strong attention to detail
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and make sound independent decisions
- Have excellent organizational skills as well as written and oral communication skills
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Casual dress code
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- On-site massages and contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Still not convinced?