Alliant Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Alliant Credit Union
- Job Location
- United States-IL-Chicago
- Work Status
- Digital Development
- FLSA Status
- Requisition ID
Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of web based application development projects. Work involves moderate difficulty in working on multiple and complex high-level projects concurrently. Resources to do the job require reliance on technical knowledge of .NET and structured programming concepts, architecture and process enhancement.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Design, develop and maintain web-based applications to enhance the performance and reliability of our current and new applications
- Analyze and resolve problems associated with application systems and then detect, diagnose and report any of the related problems
- Review, analyze and test current systems to ensure optimal functionality and make calculated modifications based on the desired results
- Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements
- Guide, coach and mentor team members as required, assisting in the team’s skill development
- Develop and adhere to the SDLC based on the best practices and tailored to our organization needs
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in Computer Science highly desired, 3 years of relevant experience, and you have:
- Experience with MVC
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with WCF
- Experience with LINQ
- Prior experience developing in the cloud or provisioning in the cloud desired
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft solution stack
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of building and deploying web-based applications
- Adept at N-tier architecture: UI, business layers and data layers
- Proficient at developing applications with and using web services
- Advanced understanding of unit testing and test driven development disciplines
- Working experience in the CI (Continuous Integration) and automated builds environment
- Prior agile/scrum working experience (certification is a plus)
- Experience using ALM tools such as TFS (Team Foundation Server) or Jira
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and desire and ability to work in a collaborative, cross functional team environment
- Experience with the mobile app development is a plus
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Still not convinced?