Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
Aon is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, analyze, and report on financial status
- Access information maintained in various financial systems and databases to analyze, prepare and present business analysis to management
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasting
- Participate in monthly close process
- Provide analysis to aid in achieving financial objectives, including - planning, forecasting, tracking variances, profitability, etc.
- Assist with the annual planning process, including data collection and analysis
- Assist with the annual incentive process
- Respond to internal ad-hoc requests as assigned
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of experience desired
- FP&A experience (Forecasting, Planning and Analysis) is required (internship or work experience)
- Some financial analytics experience required; financial service experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Initiative and leadership skills
- Presentation and project management skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in Workday GL and TM1 a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or related field of study required.
- CPA or MBA a plus.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.