Applied Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Specialist – Applied Epic
at Applied Systems Inc
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Product Specialist – Applied Epic who excels in a client-facing and leadership position. In this role, you will join our Post-Activation team and manage clients through the critical implementation phase of becoming acclimated with everyday Epic system usage. You will work directly with clients to assist with general questions and training related to the functionality of the management system following their activation. You will be responsible for sustaining the highest level of client satisfaction with the post-activation implementation phase as it relates to general functionality.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Proactively identify and set client expectations
- Act as first line of general support during the post-activation implementation phase
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Applied’s products as versions are updated/enhanced
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (5 + years)
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance industry, including a deep understanding of general Epic functionality, policy workflows, and configuration
- Knowledge of Epic Accounting/Interface a plus
- Available for 10-20% travel throughout the United States; a valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required
- Experience with or ability to develop client relationship building skills
- Proactive, willing to take initiative, fast learner, able to lead
- Ability to establish credibility with clients based on industry, product, and technology knowledge
- Strong planning and reasoning abilities; able to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Project management/project coordination experience a plus
Make a Difference Every Day with Team Applied
The people of Applied are making a difference every day through innovation and a commitment to help safeguard and protect what matters most. With first-to-market software, mobile and data analytics solutions, Applied is revolutionizing companies to strengthen their position as trusted advisors to clients across the world. Our core values challenge employees to make a difference every day with excellence for customers and support for the communities around us. We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people.
Learn how you can make a difference on Team Applied.
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in agency management systems, insurance organizations rely on the company’s software to manage their clients and policies in a consistent manner to minimize risk, reduce operating expenses, and drive sustainable growth and profitability. Leading the industry in technology innovation, Applied Systems has been at the forefront of data exchange between agencies, brokers, carriers and their clients. Today, the company has more than 1,300 employees with customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied Systems remains committed to help safeguard what matters most to millions of people around the world. To learn more, please visit www.AppliedSystems.com.
Employees feel appreciated at Applied Systems. In addition to a competitive benefits package that starts on the first day of employment, we offer paid time off, a business casual dress code, and an open communication policy. The resulting atmosphere is professional and conducive to productivity, yet comfortable and fun.
Applied Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.