Applied Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Implementation Lead
at Applied Systems Inc
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Software Implementation Lead who excels in a client-facing and leadership position. As the leader for all client implementations/migrations to our systems, you will work directly with agencies to identify the necessary activities required to complete each client’s implementation, and follow through to ensure that the activities are performed in a timely, high-quality manner. You will own the client relationship from the point of sale through the completion of the implementation and subsequent hand-off to our Technical Support team. Additionally, you will be responsible for sustaining the highest-level of client satisfaction with the end-to-end implementation process, including the fit of setup to client needs, the quality of the data conversion (if applicable), training, and the overall project timeline.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing and personally delivering the services required to meet implementation goals at a high level of quality
- Proactively identify and set client expectations
- Act as first line of technical support during the implementation cycle
- Coordinate and manage Client’s implementation by monitoring deliverables and progress through continuous communication with the Data Services, Download Services, Installation, Training, and Consulting departments
- Completing various setup, configuration, and activation tasks
- Expediting resolution to clients
- Communicate agency statuses and updates weekly to management
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of Applied’s products (TAM, Vision, Doris & Epic) as versions are updated/enhanced
- Mentoring new employees
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (5 + years)
- 3+ years customer service experience, ideally in the technology industry
- Confident in ability to provide a strong and personalized customer service experience while appropriately setting client expectations Demonstrated project coordination/project management experience
- Proactive, willing to take initiative, fast learner, able to lead an implementation team through challenges to deliver a satisfied client
- Ability to establish credibility with clients based on industry, product, and technology knowledge
- Strong planning and reasoning abilities; able to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to distinguish between function of different types of computers
- Ability to conduct basic troubleshooting for product installation and other product issues
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Insurance industry experience a plus
Make a Difference Every Day with Team Applied
The people of Applied are making a difference every day through innovation and a commitment to help safeguard and protect what matters most. With first-to-market software, mobile and data analytics solutions, Applied is revolutionizing companies to strengthen their position as trusted advisors to clients across the world. Our core values challenge employees to make a difference every day with excellence for customers and support for the communities around us. We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people.
Learn how you can make a difference on Team Applied.
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in agency management systems, insurance organizations rely on the company’s software to manage their clients and policies in a consistent manner to minimize risk, reduce operating expenses, and drive sustainable growth and profitability. Leading the industry in technology innovation, Applied Systems has been at the forefront of data exchange between agencies, brokers, carriers and their clients. Today, the company has more than 1,300 employees with customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied Systems remains committed to help safeguard what matters most to millions of people around the world. To learn more, please visit www.AppliedSystems.com.
Employees feel appreciated at Applied Systems. In addition to a competitive benefits package that starts on the first day of employment, we offer paid time off, a business casual dress code, and an open communication policy. The resulting atmosphere is professional and conducive to productivity, yet comfortable and fun.