Arrow Stage Lines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Motorcoach Operator - $2,000 Hiring Bonus + Relocation to Omaha, NE
at Arrow Stage Lines
$2,000 Hiring Bonus + up to $5,000 for Relocation for Qualified Drivers
who join our Omaha, NE TEAM!*
Start your journey today! We are looking for motorcoach operators to join our growing team in our Omaha, NE location! Don't miss out on your opportunity to join Arrow Stage Lines, an industry leader,
and have the earning potential to make up to $45k - 55k+ for full time drivers!
Click HERE to see what our drivers get to see and do when they drive for Arrow Stage Lines!
What our Drivers say about working with Arrow and our Customers:
“We get paid to see the sites our tour group enjoys across the county, like Historical Landmarks and National Monuments.”
“We get to stay and eat at the same NICE hotels as our passengers.”
“We get paid from pick up to drop off and if delayed to pick up, we get paid for waiting.”
“Experience escorting famous passengers such as professional and college sports teams, celebrities and politicians!”
“We are greeted and welcomed by our awesome customers every day we go to work!”
“The tips are great!”
“Work for a Company that values every team member and their contributions!”
“Don’t have to deal with freight or Refer units to manage, only passengers that welcome you to be a part of their family!”
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable company
- Paid training!
- Hourly/daily rate paid plus mileage
- Uniform allowances are paid
- Cell phone reimbursements
- Driver Recognition pins
- Meeting fabulous people while traveling!
- The opportunity to travel around the country and be paid to see the sites
- The chance to meet new people and make their travel experience memorable
- The opportunity to work in a team environment
- The opportunity to drive the finest equipment on the road and not worry about breakdowns
- The chance to participate in our Ownership Thinking Earned Incentive Program, a program that pays you a portion of the company’s profits each quarter.
Other Benefits Include:
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Flex Spending Accounts - Medical and Dependent Care
- Company paid Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Vacation days
We are dedicated to our drivers' safety and comfort in every mile they drive, by providing the safest equipment on the road and an elite maintenance team that provides a top notch preventative maintenance program, keeping our vehicles safe and free from breakdowns!
We take pride in our professional drivers and industry leading statistics that include:
- a safety rating higher than 95% of all carriers in the industry, nationwide!
- driver customer satisfaction rating of 98%!
- 97% on-time performance!
- 98% equipment cleanliness rating!
Also check out https://www.drivearrow.com to see what a day in our motorcoach operators lives may be like!
- CDL required. Must be able to obtain passenger and air brake endorsements prior to hire
- Must be able to pass required DOT physical, drug and alcohol tests, and back screen
- Possess clean driving record, this will be checked thoroughly
- Must be a careful, patient, non-aggressive driver with an excellent driving record, with adept defensive driving techniques and must have the ability to maneuver a motorcoach in tight places without any incidents or damage
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Possess excellent customer service skills and ability to act in a courteous and professional manner at all times, regardless of the circumstances
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds repetitively
- Minimum of 2 years motorcoach experience
We are one of the largest privately held charter bus companies in the U.S. We are family owned and operated since 1928 and have 13 locations in seven states. We charter buses for many types of occasions, and are dedicated to passenger safety and comfort in every mile we drive, in both local markets and nationwide clients.
* To be eligible for the hiring bonus, motorcoach operator must drive a minimum of ten days each month. Hiring bonus will be paid on the check following three months of employment. * Up to $5,000 in qualified moving expenses paid.