Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
at Aspen Dental
- Job Type
- # of Openings Remaining
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Field Operations through gathering and analyzing financial, metric and other data.
- Provide support directly to Field Operations team and FP&A
- Reviewing monthly financial and KPI results, comparing to budgets and other related data to highlight variances and possible opportunities to improve performance
- Preparing accurate monthly reports and reviewing results with the Operations teams
- Creating ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Support Division Vice Presidents and Directors during the budget process, including identifying outliers and proposing changes to ensure appropriate budgets
- General support of the FP&A management team as needed for large and small projects.
- Includes modelling, forecasting, ROI and NPV calculations
- Having full understanding of how key metrics are derived, what they mean and what drivers relate to each.
- Enforcing data integrity, accuracy and governance in financial and management reporting
Minimum Education and Experience
- BS in Accounting, Finance or other degree with equivalent work experience in Financial Analysis.
- 2-5 years of experience in FP&A or retail accounting required. Experience in multi-unit retail environment is desirable.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Experience with financial modeling is also desirable.
- Ability to find and pull appropriate data, along with validating and reviewing data and reports for accuracy and completion. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment, take direction, and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be a team player
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.