Athletico Physical Therapy
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Athletico Physical Therapy
- Job Function
- Athletic Training
- Employment Type
- Requisition #
Mission Statement and Core Values
Athletico’s sole purpose is to provide exceptional, progressive, and cost-effective fitness, performance and rehabilitative services through personalized care that emphasizes education and prevention of future injury based on state practice act. This is accomplished through building on our core values of patient/client satisfaction, accountability, teamwork and continuous improvement, which are the foundation for our unique culture.
Certified Athletic Trainers are healthcare providers who specialize in the prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries while ensuring our patients & athletes receive the utmost care and consideration. From time to time the Athletic Trainer may work in the clinic setting in order to provide assistance to treating clinicians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional care to assigned affiliation and/or while working alongside a licensed clinician in the clinic setting
- Act as a liaison between physicians and specialists, the affiliate, management and patient
- Maintain accurate records of injuries and treatments following documentation protocol
- Continually check and respond to communications directed to athletic trainers
- Complete necessary paperwork as requested from Athletico management
- Engage in the development of business relationships with Athletico affiliates, clients, physicians and patients
- Maintain an organized and clean athletic training room
- Exhibit a professional image representing Athletico at all functions
- Engage in promotional and/or marketing opportunities with affiliates
- Ensure Athletes, parents, coaching staff are continually informed of Athletico services, locations & facilities, programs.
- Responsible for following all HIPAA regulations and guidelines as well as OSHA guidelines.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform additional duties as required
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be NATA BOC Certified
- CPR Certified
Essential Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Energetic and a team player
- Able to demonstrate compassion toward patients
- Complete tasks thoroughly and timely
- Service oriented
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hand and arms
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 46 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
- Travel may be required to existing or new Athletico locations or corporate onsite meetings
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Internal office
- The noise level in the work environment is variable