Athletico Physical Therapy
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Athletico Physical Therapy
- Job Function
- Human Resources
- Metropolitan Area
- Greater Chicago Area
- Employment Type
- Requisition #
Mission Statement and Core Values
Athletico’s sole purpose is to provide exceptional, progressive, and cost-effective fitness, performance and rehabilitative services through personalized care that emphasizes education and prevention of future injury. This is accomplished through building on our core values of patient/client satisfaction, accountability, teamwork and continuous improvement, which are the foundation for our unique culture.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for effectively recruiting top talent for the Company. They will partner with hiring managers in order to understand staffing needs, develop workforce planning initiatives and develop strong pipelines to reduce time to fill for all positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify hiring needs & quality candidates in partnership with hiring managers
- Assist with development of recruitment strategies
- Work with Marketing to increase company brand awareness among potential recruits and professional relationships
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process
- Develop innovative, creative and pro-active sourcing strategies to develop high quality active and passive candidate pipelines.
- Informed of workforce trends and innovative recruitment techniques
- Attends career fairs and other recruitment events
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with colleges & universities and diverse professional organizations.
- Review results of background checks and communicate issues accordingly
- Design and develop ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Oversee maintenance of Company ATS and Onboarding system
- Counsel hiring managers on best practices for interviewing
- Ensure that recruitment and employment activities are in compliance with government regulations
- Manages special projects as needed
- 3-5 years of recruitment and direct sourcing experience required
- Healthcare and IT recruiting experienced preferred
Essential Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Expert knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of job market, current trends and sourcing strategies
- Knowledgeable of the principles, practices and procedures related to recruiting and onboarding
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally expected in an office setting, to include, but not limited to: remaining seated for periods of time to perform computer based work, participating in filing activity, lifting and carrying office supplies (paper reams, mail, etc.)
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and reach with hand and arms
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20-25 pounds
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding)
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Internal office
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low