Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AVI-SPL, Inc.
This position will be dedicated to supporting AV integration with the Symphony platform. Will also support the development of advanced software for Enterprise Accounts that requires global deployment of AV control systems.
Position Description *
This includes the following Duties:
- Development of Crestron S# modules to interface with Symphony APIs.
- Development of Crestron S# Pro programs to leverage object oriented efficiencies.
- Development of AMX modules to interface with Symphony APIs.
- Development of AMX Java modules to leverage object oriented efficiencies.
- Development of enterprise customers AXM/Crestron programs to ensure global standards are defined.
- Development of Advanced Crestron software using the new platform of control processors and touch panels.
- Maintain source code in AVI-SPL GitLab
- Generate development documentation for field programmers to implement
- Oversee the QA of software testing by TSG programmers in the Lab and production systems
- Understanding of object oriented software develop principals.
- Familiarity with test-driven development process.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specs
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies
- Experience with video conferencing services/devices
- Experience with deploying 3rd party control systems
- AMX Certified Programmer
- Crestron Certified Programmer
- Experience with C# required
- Experience with Java required.
- Experience with developing interfaces using HTTPs, JSON, REST, REGEX.
- Agile software development with Scrum
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS
- Experience with SQL Query
- Experience with Python optional.
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law