DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Coach, Part Time Position
at DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Openings as of 2/17/2019
- Job Coach, Part Time Position JobID: 387
- Position Type:
Support Staff/Job Coach
- Date Posted:
CASE, Glenbard East High School
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Until position is filled.
Cooperative Association for Special Education JOB COACH, PART-TIME
25 Hours per Week
1. Coordinates and maintains Office of Rehabilitation STEP Program.
2. Helps with direct service to students in Cooperative Work Training Class.
3. Assesses job skill levels of students.
4. Develops on-campus and community job sites.
5. Trains students in areas of employment.
6. Works as liaison between student and employers to obtain and main jobs.
7. Assists students with transportation.
8. Evaluates student progress with teachers and employers to determine appropriate job placement and services needed.
9. Coordinates schedules and programming with teacher to meet individual student needs.
10. Acts as liaison between student, employer, parent, and teachers.
11. Maintains records on students and employers
12. Attends IEP meetings on STEP Program clients
13. Attends meetings and gathers information from outside school resources.
14. Aids parents and students in the transition from school to post-secondary school.
15. Works with TCD staff to assist with student goals and accommodations.
16. Completes all ORS and WIA paperwork.
17. Maintains appropriate relations with and utilizes as appropriate the roles of school psychologist, tutors, social workers, Executive Director of Special Education, and other specialists.
18. Uses sound psychological principles concerning the growth and development of children.
19. Acquaints him/self/herself with available district and community resources.
20. Adheres to a professional code of ethics.Qualifications:
A minimum of a 30 college credit hours
Must have Paraprofessional License
Must be 21 years of age or older
Experience or aptitude for work with Adolescents.
Part Time Position, 5 hours per day/25 hours per week
MUST APPLY ON APPLITRACK!