DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Licensed Occupational Therapist OT
at DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1141_314
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
Openings as of 4/24/2019
- Part-Time Licensed Occupational Therapist OT JobID: 1141
- Position Type:
Student Support Services/Licensed Occupation Therapist
- Date Posted:
Menta Academy Midway Chicago, IL
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Special Education Services Part-Time Occupational Therapist Chicago & Chicago Suburban
- Responsibilities include providing direct, integrated, consultative occupational therapy services to students aged 5-21 with developmental disabilities and/or behavior/emotional disorders.
- The selected candidate would be able to collaborate with other members of the educational team in creating and implementing classroom interventions in order to meet the individual needs of the students as determined by the students’ individualized education plan (IEP).
- We are a fast-paced environment that values collaboration, innovation, and teamwork where the best interest of our students always comes first.
- We will never say no to a child and we will work together with stakeholders to improve the outcomes of all children!
- In our therapeutic day-school environment, we value collaboration, innovation, and teamwork!
- We believe in a society where all children have the right to a quality education and provide supports and professional development for our teaching staff to reach these goals.
2 Days per Week (Flexible on Days) During Weekdays, During School Hours
Potential Locations: (OT will most likely go to 2 of these locations initially and branch out into others)
44 W. Madison St. Oak Park IL 60302
321 E. 84th St. Chicago IL. 60619
3049 W. Harrison Chicago IL. 60612
5101 S. Keeler Ave. Chicago IL. 60632
Absolutely Required: Current State Occupational Therapy License
Absolutely Required: Registration with National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy
Ability to work with students with ED/BD/OHI/Autism/TBI/OHI
How To Apply
Apply for Job ID 1141 at
O: (630) 906-7765
C: (630) 207-5296
F: (630) 907-0197
About Menta Schools: With over 45 years of experience in private special education, our organization has helped thousands of students who others have given up on to realize their full potential.
E.O.E. The Menta Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Menta Group ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. The District has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the district office.