DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
School Driver CDL B
at DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Openings as of 11/13/2018
- School Driver CDL B JobID: 1113
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Menta Academy North,Waukegan, IL
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Special Education Services School Driver CDL B Full-Time
- Drive a morning and afternoon route transporting Special Education and regular education students to and from school.
- Take student to and from community experiences (student jobs, college classes, volunteer sites)
- Drive students on field trips during the school day.
- Transport vehicles to and from maintenance facility.
- Perform vehicle inspections as necessary.
- Must be Age 23 or Older
- Absolutely must be punctual and have good attendance
- Have an established work history of transportation and demonstrated length-of-stay in jobs
- Must have patience and a willingness to work with students that require behavior and emotional support
- Must Have Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Commercial Drivers License with School Bus Passenger Endorsement
- Pass drug and criminal background screening procedures
- Salaried Position 10 months of work, 12 month pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans, and 403B Savings offered
Menta Academy North Qualifications: How To Apply:
621 Belvidere St. Waukegan, IL. 60085
Approximate Hours: 6:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. M-F, following the school calendar
This is a full-time, immediate-hire, permanent employment position.
We are currently looking for a full time CDL driver for our program located in Waukegan, Illinois. Responsibilities include providing direct driving and supervisory services to students ages 5-21 with developmental disabilities and/or behavior/emotional disorders.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
Submit Application for Job ID 1113 by going to
Inquiries may be directed to Heather Bakken at
E.O.E. The Menta Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Menta Group ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. The District has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the district office.
Menta Academy North
How To Apply: