DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Job Reference #: 968_301
Openings as of 3/20/2019
- School Psychologist JobID: 968
- Position Type:
Student Support Services/Psychologist
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
When position is filled
Bensenville Elementary School District 2 Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leading domain, intake, and 3-year eligibility meetings
- Using various, appropriate assessment measures for evaluating students' strengths and weaknesses, along with effectively communicating the results of written evaluations with team members.
- Analyzing school-wide data to identify trends and individual students needing intervention.
- Actively participate on Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports (MTSS) and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS).
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and creating Behavior Intervention Plans using multiple sources of data and information.
- Consulting with staff members about classroom and individual interventions to meet students' needs.
- Facilitating individual, small group, and classroom research-based interventions.
- Collaborating with staff members, parents and outside professionals.
- Providing professional development to staff members.
- Keeping up-to-date with best practices through professional development.
- Extensive knowledge about English Language Learners' academic development, evidence based strategies, and Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
- Ability to support eligibility decision making.
- Ability to use Excel and analyze data
- Strong leadership skill
- Strong communications skills to function as an active team member
- Strong organizational skills to manage data, time, paperwork, and workload
- Strong writing skills
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
Master's Degree in School Psychology
Professional Education License with endorsement in Psychology.
Based on Teachers' contract,
Apply online at and click the APPLY button