DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DuPage County Regional Office of Education
Job Reference #: 1158_301
Openings as of 8/20/2018
- Speech/Language Pathologist JobID: 1158
- Position Type:
Student Support Services/Speech and Language Pathologist
- Date Posted:
Johnson Elementary School
- Date Available:
18-19 School Year
- Closing Date:
When position is filled
Bensenville Elementary School District 2 Description:
- Bilingual -Spanish Speaking preferred
- Professional Educators License with Speech Language Pathology endorsement
- Hold a Master's or Doctoral Degree earned through completion of a program that has been accredited by ASHA for Speech Language Pathology
- Good Communications skills, both spoken and written.
- Online application which will include the formal application, resume, official transcripts and certificate, and letters of recommendation.
Speech and Language Pathologist to provide therapy support both in and out of the general education environment.
The Speech/Language Pathologist will be responsible for the evaluation, interpretation and reporting of results, and participation
in special education decisions for students with speech impairments. The Speech/Language Pathologist also is responsible
for developing Individual Educational Plans for students who are speech impaired. Adherence to local and state policies and
procedures, as well as to State and Federal laws and regulations are required.
Great opportunity for an individual with strong clinical and communication skills to work in a student-centered collaborative environment.
To be determined according to Bensenville Education Association agreement.
Apply online at and click the APPLY button
SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS ON-LINE!