Big River Resources, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Big River Resources, LLC
- 252 Edgington, Illinois - Material Handling
- Edgington, IL, USA
- Full Time
This position is primarily responsible for providing quality maintenance and delivery activities
for the company. This means that this position will do all support tasks that are necessary to
insure the company's operation goals are met.
Essential skills and experience
- Valid Class A CDL in state of residence minimum 2 year driving experience
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass the D.O.T physical examination
- Team oriented
- Ability to work in heights
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
Description of Duties
- Local position with deliveries under a 100 mile radius
- Maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations
- Clean, inspect, and service vehicle
- Operates equipment on vehicle to load and unload materials
- Assist where needed when not driving
- All others duties as assigned
Physical Demands and work environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; sit; use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk, hear, climb. Specific vision abilities required by the job include vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.