Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Digital Designer
- Job ID
What you'll do
As the Lead Digital Designer you will serve as the creative lead to amplify the Billtrust brand and vision. In this role you will showcase a proven design aesthetic to maintain Billtrust’s presence as the leader in A/R Automation. You will guide research and design processes, and ultimately create visually-rich and engaging experiences across all Billtrust’s products.
- Lead the brand design and the look & feel of all assets created within the Marketing organization
- Communicatebrand guidelines and adherence to standards across print, web and all company applications
- Lead the design for the company website, blog, emails and micro-sites including maintenance, optimization, and lead generation best practices
- Maintain global brand style and guidelines
- Be a strategic partner to the rest of the Marketing organization and the company to deliver high quality, brand-driven marketing assets
- Propose ways to improve visual design, motion design, and content strategy; develop processes to increase efficiency and remove obstacles for your team
- Collaborate with writers, user experience designers, and creative technologists to develop concepts
- Create visually compelling strategic campaigns that highlight how we help our users
What you'll bring to the team
- 7+ years of experience in a design role working in a recognized creative agency or a company’s marketing communications team
- Strong portfolio showcasing excellence in storytelling, visual design and typography. Portfolio should include process and outcomes
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and design rationale
- Previous experience using multiple online and offline channels to generate demand and interest
- Strong Knowledge of SEO optimization strategies
- Ability to analyze customer journeys and recommend customer journey optimization strategies to improve user experience on the Billtrust website
- Have a flexible and open-mind, with a collaborative approach to the design process
- Experience with leading discussions, and overcoming challenging situations relying on good project management skills
- Possess the requisite skills for producing designs using tools like: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc
- Must have strong understanding of best practices and current web trends on mobile and desktop
- Experience working with multiple departments’ unique needs and balancing priorities
- Experience creating great designs for a B2B company is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Email Automation tools and After Affects is a plus
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.