Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Analyst, Media Insights and Analytics
The Media Insights & Analytics Team is a vital component of RhythmOne's sales team and helps us differentiate ourselves from other competitors in the space. We are uniquely positioned to provide thought leadership research, deep level campaign analysis, and strategic recommendations to both our internal sellers and directly to our client and agency partners. Though this is an analytics role, we place a strong emphasis on the ability to work with limited sets of data to derive unique and insightful recommendations for our clients. This role will require a high degree of initiative and the ability to work independently, requiring a fast learner who will be self-motivated to become a company expert in order to best support sales operations. Travel to support satellite sales offices, particularly on the East Coast, may be required but will not be a day-to-day part of the job.
- Partners with sales team, account planning and account management to understand client needs and recommend customized solutions for top-tier and/or strategically important clients.
- Partners with account management to ensure campaign reporting contains high-value insight based on analysis of all available data
- Works with account management to develop proposals, including customized packages and research offerings
- Conducts research projects from conception to conclusion
- Evangelizes the efficacy of RhythmOne and multi-screen video advertising through research, case studies, best practices and deep advertising industry experience
- Trains sales team on all research efforts
- Active participant in strategic clients meetings
- Educates clients on marketplace trends and dynamics.
- Designs, conducts and presents research supporting the efficacy of RhythmOne's offerings, as well as industry research aimed at category development
- Guides internal asset creation with an eye to the end user (our clients)
- Strategic lead in architecting sales team's communication strategy to clients
- Partners closely with marketing and product management to ensure strategic alignment and availability of assets
- Key liaison between sales, marketing and product
- Partners with marketing to develop positioning and collateral around capabilities
- Offers deep domain expertise of both RhythmOne offerings and complementary products and services (e.g., third parties including ad serving platforms and measurement tools)
- Minimum Qualifications
- At least five years of experience in digital media
- Critical understanding of how online advertising is viewed holistically within a marketing organization
- Excels in data-driven analysis and is able to distill meaningful stories for advertisers from a variety of data sources
- Ability to work collaboratively and consultatively with a variety of personality types
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Polished presenter and speaker
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred Qualifications
- Client-side advertising experience and/or agency-side strategy experience.
- Combination of digital and traditional media expertise along with strong knowledge of TV advertising
- Experience fielding and presenting advertising effectiveness research and/or familiarity with third-party measurement solutions like Millward Brown, Interpret, Nielsen, and comScore
- Soft skills required to interface directly with senior level marketers
RhythmOne is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.