Blue Cross Blue Shield Assn
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consultant Talent and Organizational Development
at Blue Cross Blue Shield Assn
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
Supports and guides the implementation, execution and measurement of talent and organizational development solutions at BCBSA. Partners with the HR team to ensure BCBSA delivers on talent and organizational development priorities through effect project and program management. Supports employees, managers and senior leadership participating in talent and organizational development initiatives with effective communication and responsiveness to drive to positive outcomes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Program and Project Management –
- Responsible for the tracking and planning of key talent initiatives such as the Blue Perspectives Survey Deployment, Leadership Talent Assessment Activities, Mandatory Training Course Deployments, Performance Management, etc.
- Shepherds new programs through project inception to evaluation and closure.
- Partners with communications and HR to ensure smooth delivery and high customer experience in offerings and programs
- Assists in scheduling key T&OD activities (Leadership Talent Calibrations, Program offerings, etc.)
Learning Consulting –
- Supports T&OD team and HRBPs on needs assessment of new learning requests
- Recommends innovative and applicable learning solutions to drive to performance and desired behavior change outcomes
- Provides content consultation to determine optimum learning modality
- Assists with new course development, testing and deployment
- Creates/Updates deliverables that support the learner experience; job aids, reference guides, etc.
Talent Measurements –
- Provides recommendations on learning and program assessment of key T&OD initiatives
- Maintains standards for measurement of common delivery modes (ILT, Virtual, WBT)
- Partners with HR and Technology to understand systems (Learning Management System; Workday, etc.) to obtain meaningful measurements for key initiatives
- Evaluates, summarizes and communicates program results to key stakeholders
Required Basic Qualifications:
- 3 years learning and development experience
- 3 years project and program management experience
- 2 years organizational development experience
- Proficient in project management and coordination
- Learning strategy and deployment experience
- Change management experience
- 4 year college degree
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
- Mastery level of project management
- Mastery level knowledge of learning and development
- Knowledge of talent management and learning content management technologies
- Strong knowledge of learning measurement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected characteristics