Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applications Consultant 2 - NetSuite Record to Report Functional Lead
at Capgemini Us LLC
The position Leads the process definition and configuration of NetSuite ERP system specifically in the areas of Accounting. This may include functional areas of entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. A NetSuite Functional Lead will drive process and configuration decisions through design workshops. The individual will also drive all meetings with the client and project team members and manage the analysis through design phases related to their respective functional areas in scope including providing progress reporting for all work products, deliverables and milestones.
• Experience conducting business process definition and systems design workshops
• Presenting solution definition findings and obtaining client sign-off for functional design documents
• Establishing role-based security and control requirements
• Perform data conversion mapping to support functional requirements
• Define enhancements as required and create functional specification documents
• Define end-to-end testing scenarios and use cases for input to prototype build and testing for functional areas in scope
• Evaluate business financial and operational reporting requirements against standard reports and recommend build or enhancements for additional reports
• Configuration NetSuite as required
• Lead functional acceptance testing
• Recommend End User training
• Identify risks, issues, gaps and resolution for functional areas in scope
• Mentor onshore and offshore NetSuite team members
• 2-3 Full lifecycle NetSuite implementations performing in a Lead role, and with hands-on configuration of the software, including basic SuiteCloud tools such as workflow and saved searches,
• Functional skills in 4-5 of the following areas: entity structure, chart of accounts, general ledger transactions, product costing, allocations, treasury, tax, budgeting, financial analysis, multi-book, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
• One of the following certifications: SuiteFoundation, ERP Consultant, Administrator is desired
• Meaningful role in at least 1 business transformation project
• Experience proactively designing, recommending, and compelling client's to adopt leading practices and out-of-box functionality for relevant business flows
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage a consulting vendor, and subcontract resources
• Core consulting skills including facilitating workshops, creating documentation, oral and written communication, creating and delivering presentations, conducting analysis and making recommendations
• Experience with data design of relevant business processes (e.g. attributes for segmentation, reporting, lists of values)
• Prior project history with diverse group of team members, business users, onshore & offshore on a day to day basis
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications
• Familiarity with process transformation
• Experience working in a large consulting firm on large projects is desired
• At least one large, global, complex implementation project is desired
• Willing to travel in 3-4-5 model
• Bachelor's degree or higher is required
• Industry Certification such as CPIM, CPA, SCOR, CSCP, CLTD, Lean, Six Sigma is desired
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client's applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: 3 – 7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law