Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consultant II - LYONSCG - Account Development Representative
at Capgemini Us LLC
Our Sales team represents LYONSCG, a true leader in global commerce services, and continues to build on our reputation for quality, transparency, and trust that we've cultivated since 2003. We combine our proven methodologies, innovative solutions, deep technical expertise, and award-winning design to attract and retain clients from global brands to small companies, and empower them to be leaders in their industry. We have a success-focused culture from the top down and are results-oriented and eager to work on bigger projects and with bigger clients. The career opportunities we offer are endless, and we provide extensive mentoring and coaching opportunities to our teammates so we can continue to be the best in the industry.
LYONSCG is looking for an Senior Account Development Representative (ADR) in our corporate office in Chicago who is an experienced, aggressive inside salesperson with a commitment to outbound activity, enjoys telephone / e-prospecting and works well with prospective clients and business development managers (BDMs). The Sr. ADR will help open new accounts and establish long-term, profitable relationships within the Commerce industry resulting in significant revenue for the firm.
The main responsibility of the Sr. ADR is to build a pipeline of potential prospects by securing net new meetings for the firm. This will be accomplished by assisting our BDM team in acquiring new clients for LYONSCG including:
- Build out a new business go-to-market (GTM) prospecting plan by properly profiling assigned BDM territories
- Represent LYONSCG at marketing trade show events while networking to develop new leads
- Maintain a detailed prospect pipeline in salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly prospecting calls, emails, leads, and meetings targets
- Present LYONSCG capabilities and services offering via the phone, email and virtually
- Develop new leads through various marketing activities, cold calling and networking
- Develop a deep understanding of market conditions, clients' needs and how LYONSCG services best meet those needs. Then assist in proposing appropriate solutions.
- Provide feedback to the Inside Sales Manager on lead progress, opportunities and/or issues
- Team with LYONSCG supported platform players and industry eco system solutions
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
- College degree
- 2-3 years minimum of enterprise inside sales in the agency or technology sector.
- Strong preference for eCommerce within the services industry.
- Experience prospecting in a technical field or agency environment.
- Highly proficient with prospecting into enterprise customers and developing a targeted/personalized approach
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Highly organized and eager self-starter who is results-oriented
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Aspiration to develop the skills necessary for a long-term sales career
- Eager and able to receive and provide feedback to further improve sales tactics
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.