Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing - Creative Services Project Manager
at Capgemini Us LLC
The primary role of the Creative Services Project Manager is to successfully own both the internal client relationship and their projects, from inception through delivery, on behalf of the client and the Marketing team.
• Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with internal client contacts
• Achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the team
• Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the globe (NA and offshore)
• Actively participate in high-level meetings with Creative Director and drive clarity via written notes and action items
• Demonstrate excellent organization skills and detail in managing multiple initiatives
• Juggle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously, adapting actions to shifting priorities
• Meet with internal clients to establish specific requirements of each project, as needed
• Evaluate and monitor quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
• Keep Creative Director informed regularly of project status
• Work with Creative Director to review in incoming and outgoing projects for design quality
• Think tactically to meet internal client's needs, improve current service, or deliver new services
• Proactively identify process challenges, bringing solutions to leadership
• Create, document, train for, and implement new processes
• Identify and aid in development of new tools needed for CS team
• Demonstrate job knowledge and aptitude to train new team members
• Display excellent communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
• Ability to identify and communicate opportunities for continued growth and efficiency
• Commit to continue to learn, develop, and expand in skills and knowledge
• Maintain projects related to CS in PM Software/updates (Smart Sheet/Asana)
• Edit/review material for mistakes as needed, checking to make sure design team met asks
• Aide in identifying process gaps and implement resolution
• Identify and ensure outside request are in alignment with 2019 group marketing initiatives and goals
• Assess skill sets across the team to aid in assignment.
• Find synergies between the sales and marketing designers to optimize workflow management.
• Backup for the NA Creative Lead for Marketing when needed
Education and Experience
• 4-year college education or equivalent
• 10 years' experience in Project Management
• PMI Certification (PMP – Project Management Professional)
• Background in working with designers and proven ability to work within creative process
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.