Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cardinal Health
What Production Set-up & Maintenance contributes to Cardinal Health
Sets up, aligns, monitors, and/or calibrates production equipment. Assists and may perform maintenance on machines and cleans up minor chemical spills in assigned area as well as glassware, ovens, and other equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred OR 1-3 months related work /training experience in basic mechanical and hydraulic courses required
- 0 - 6 months previous work experience required, 2 or more years of experience preferred, repairing injection molding presses and auxiliary equipment specifically Nissei, Netstal, Toshiba, Van Dorn, Mitsubishi and Husky.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic skills and techniques to complete routine tasks within assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on basic and routine assignments
- Works within clearly defined Standard Operating Procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under close supervision. All work is reviewed for accuracy
- Any deviations from the norm are approved by the supervisor before proceeding