Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CEP America
The Vituity Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the Vituity team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
We are building a world class financial team that will drive the financial and operating strategy of the company by producing accurate and timely accounting information. We are looking for a highly motivated, process oriented person with a strong sense of ownership and business ethics. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the supervision of accounting staff and management of the month end close process for the, including preparation of monthly financial statements and supporting reconciliations for the largest subsidiary that consists of 40+ legal entities. You will work closely with Corporate Accounting Manager and Assistant Controller on the reporting and other special projects. You will play an integral part in establishing and implementing financial processes and helping the company navigate through its financial transition and continuous process improvements initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Manage day-to-day accounting and banking operations, ensuring that there is a redundant process and staffing back up in place for every critical operation
- Coordinate and manage the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including bank reconciliations
- Develop monthly and quarterly standard accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Work closely with Corporate Accounting Manager to Design and implement monthly close processes and related controls and training incoming team members to execute in accordance with internal policies (calendar, review, analysis)
- Oversee, train and manage in office and remote accounting staff
- Support financial planning and analysis and the operating business units with accounting related matters
- Manage posting and review of all journal entries, including intercompany transactions for the managed subsidiary
- Work closely with Corporate Accounting manager on intercompany reconciliations and other intercompany transactions
- Assist with the execution of quarterly reviews and year-end financial audits
- Work closely with Corporate Accounting Manager and Assistant Controller to continuously improve accounting processes through technology and workflow changes, without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Participate in performance management process, to include drafting performance reviews, coaching, and providing input on direct reports for human resource decisions
- Work on other special projects as assigned by Assistant Controller
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business or related field Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or CMA
- 8 years or more or progressive of accounting experience
- 2 or more years supervisory experience
- Able to work cross functionally in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong excel skills to including pivot tables and vlookup
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Ability to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Service Excellence and Innovation: Provide superior products and services by listening to our clients and each other, and apply our combined knowledge, experience, enthusiasm, and innovative spirit to each project.
- Accountability: Foster trust and build mutually respectful relationships by speaking and acting with integrity and following through on our commitments.
- Team Work and Camaraderie: Create a collaborative environment by sharing ideas; recognizing strengths, skills and perspectives; celebrating our successes; and providing the tools, support, and training needed for each of us to grow as a professional and enhance the success of the organization.
- Experience with ERP use and implementation with emphasis on Netsuite
When you work at Vituity, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay -- just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
Vituity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.