Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Managed Care Facilities Contractor
at ComPsych Corporation
Chicago -Worldwide Headquarters
ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 45,000 organizations covering more than 100 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 160 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being.
We are seeking a bright, resourceful and motivated individual to help us further develop our network of hospitals, alcohol and drug treatment centers and other behavioral health facilities.
- Secure short-term agreements with facilities
- Negotiate rates and resolve contractual issues with facilities
- Work closely with ComPsych's clinical team to ensure a successful experience for the client
- Recruit facilities for potential and/or new accounts, sales and account management requests, and clinical requests
- Acquire various other provider relations skill sets to provide cross-trained support for the department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of business experience in the healthcare field
- Strong internet research skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to prioritize and problem solve
- Able to work with a sense of urgency
- Superior customer service and follow-up skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience running reports and analyzing data
- General interest and/or experience in a healthcare a plus
- Must be able to work on-site in the Chicago office
Additional Benefits We Offer
- Our US headquarters are located in one of Chicago's premier buildings, the NBC Tower. Nestled between Michigan Avenue and Lake Michigan, ComPsych's downtown Chicago location is easily accessible by public transportation and has plenty of parking nearby.
- Full benefit package with paid holiday and vacation time
- Breakfast on Fridays and snacks/juice daily
ComPsych Corporation maintains a drug-free workplace.