Consonus Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN Speech Language Pathologist SLP Woodstock, IL
at Consonus Healthcare Services
PRN Speech Language Pathologist/Woodstock, IL
Consonus Healthcare is a contract rehab and long-term care pharmacy provider, part of the Marquis Companies family. We help you live the life you want to live and help the people you want to help. Consonus provides PT, OT, and SLP services to seniors in skilled nursing facilities (SNF) or continuing care retirement communities (CCRC).
Speech Language Pathologists specialize in assisting people who have an illness, injury or disability that affects their ability to communicate effectively in their environment. In addition, Speech Language Pathologists address issues related to swallowing disorders. Treatment may focus on increasing intelligibility of speech, using alternative or augmentative devices to facilitate better communication of wants and needs, addressing cognitive functioning, and improving swallowing safety through oral exercises and diet texture modification.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university
- Current state licensure/currently in process of obtaining licensure in this state
- Strives to positively represent their discipline and Consonus Healthcare in the community
Consonus Healthcare offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education Annual Allowance
- Online CEU University
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- ACP Equipment
- Internal Clinical Program Continuing Education
*Benefits vary depending on status of hire*