Cook County, IL Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cook County offers the chance to participate in a strong tradition of public service.
Cook County is home to more than five million residents, roughly 45% of Illinois’ population and provides a range of vital services and programs that enhance the quality of life for residents across the region. These services range from health care to urban planning.
Cook County is committed to empowering its employees to bring our constituents the best that public service has to offer.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Pension Plan and Deferred Compensation Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- You May Qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)