Crowe Horwath LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Crowe Horwath LLP
- Internal-facing Services - General Counsel
- Regular Full-Time
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe Horwath LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are recognized for their expertise and understanding of process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Blockchain Consulting - Manager
The mission of the Crowe Blockchain practice is to develop proprietary applications that enable our clients to transform existing businesses and establish new service offerings. Crowe is seeking a Blockchain consultant (Manager) to become an integral part of this burgeoning practice. In this newly established role, the Consultant will provide technical leadership throughout the project life cycle, from ideation to application development. The Consultant will develop thought leadership, participate in client presentations, lead project development efforts, and be an ambassador of the technology.
- Understanding of Industry 4.0 and the related technologies and implications.
- Ability to solve business problems through the development and application of blockchain.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and how it is used in the corporate environment.
- Ability to describe and detail complex technology concepts in simple and understandable terms to non-technical clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to work with business and IT personnel.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills.
- Strong teamwork, communication and customer service skills.
- Participate in identifying and developing new blockchain applications.
- Drive project development from use case through implementation
- Create and deliver thought leadership relating to blockchain projects and ideas.
- Participate in and/or lead client webinars
- Function as a primary client liaison on blockchain engagements.
- This position may require overnight travel to client sites, which at times can be up to 80%.
- 5 to 7+ years of consulting experience (client-facing) with experience in either financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, supply chain, and/or operations management.
- Experience developing blockchain use cases, proofs of concept, and/or pilot projects.
- Advanced technical knowledge of blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Quorum, and others.
- Knowledge of enterprise blockchain and blockchain as a service
- Experience in IT assurance or internal audit is beneficial
- Relevant experiences may also include strategy development, innovation leadership, or entrepreneurial endeavors.
- Experience providing functional/team management of projects related to one or more of the following:
- Data strategy and roadmaps
- Integration scoping (requirements, design and mapping)
- Data warehouse architecture, design and implementation
- Experience with planning and scoping projects, creating detailed estimates, and assistance with proposal writing
Educational background in one or more of these areas:
- Technology (e.g. Computer Science or Management Information Systems)
- Business (e.g., Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Supply Chain, Operations)
- Mathematics or Statistics
- Business, including supply chain, operations, management, finance
- Computer science
The above statements are intended to describe the essential job functions and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel occupying this position.
About the Team:
Firmwide (FW): Firmwide is comprised of the Office of the CEO and COO. The OCEO is responsible for developing strategies and implementing plans approved by the Executive Committee. In addition, the Office of the CEO ensures counseling, leadership, support, advice and assistance as necessary to all partners and firm administrators.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.