Crowe Horwath LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Charge Capture Manager - 14842
at Crowe Horwath LLP
Crowe Horwath LLP is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 3,000 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
Crowe Horwath Healthcare Delivery Unit:
Has an exceptional client base, including virtually all of the largest not-for-profit and for-profit health systems, as well as many prominent academic medical centers and regional health systems. We work with the leading health systems in the U.S., which has historically only been the domain of the Big 4.
We are very innovative and embrace applied technology in everything we take to market. Our significant growth has been a direct result of our cutting-edge application of technology to solve traditional consulting opportunities that create unique value for our clients. We are a blend of consulting services and proprietary software development, with a significant bench of internal software developers on staff.
Our leadership is largely comprised of ex-Big 4 talent that are dedicated to providing world-class services, but in a culture of “building value with values”, including our unique partnership structure of equal sharing and our Win3 management philosophy. Healthcare is a key growth industry for Crowe.
This position will be responsible for day-to-day work tasks for outpatient charge capture projects by utilizing both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or bachelors of science degree in a health related field is required (a MBA, MHA and/or MPH is a plus).
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant, in-depth health care experience is required (clinical experience in laboratory, radiology, respiratory therapy, cardiology, PT, OT, Speech Therapy or Nursing is a plus).
- Knowledge of the revenue cycle with an emphasis on hospital charge capture processes is required, as well as an understanding of charge masters and CPT, HCPCS Level II and UB-92 revenue coding.
- Technical knowledge in area of expertise as well as the appropriate licensure or certification (e.g. clinical credentials such as RN, MT or RT, RRA, ART or certifications such as CCS, CPC, RHIA).
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client service skills are a must.
- PC proficiency including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation applications.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint) skills.
- The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel – 70% to 75% travel.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!