Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Sales Engineer
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our busy sales hub in Corby, UK. You will work as part of the sales team providing technical support for both customer and product queries. This is a small office, but its fundamental to success of the Valve Group and we are looking for someone with a drive to deliver who can work well under tight time restraints. If you have worked in a bustling sales environment, with valve selling experience and the ability to multitask then this could be the role for you.
In return, you get to join a global and fast growing organisation that will help you launch your career to success!
- Prepares and presents customer network systems/equipment needs plan to company teams to assure complete plan is feasible within cost, time and environment constraints.
- Typical pre-sales activities include gaining understanding of customer's business and analysis of customer's communication network needs, preparation and presentation of technical proposals of how company's products can meet those needs and be integrated and implemented with customer's systems and equipment.
- Typical post-sale activities include keeping customer current on how company's product enhancements can meet customer's changing business and network system needs.
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevent field
- Experience in a similar role
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Curtiss-Wright Valve Group provides specialized and innovative valve technologies to the power generation, oil & gas, petrochemical, defense and industrial markets worldwide, enabling our customers to solve their most difficult problems and meet their core business or operational objectives. Our highly-engineered valve and system solutions are utilized in process systems, - specifically service and critical chemical plant applications, to nuclear power plants, and result in transforming the way plant safety is ensured.
Our Corby facility is part of the Farris group where a trustworthy valve is only part of our promise. Farris provides customers with total pressure relief management solutions that support a facility's entire lifecycle, transforming the way you ensure plant safety. Learn more here: https://www.cw-valvegroup.com/About/Farris