Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Architect - Enabling Areas (O2E)
Are you a driven business or IT professional able to build strong relationships and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization? Are you resourceful and able to apply critical thinking skills to solve problems with a customer-centric mindset? Do you enjoy building something new and tackling new challenges? We're looking for a sharp analytical thinker to join Global Technology Services (GTS) in the role of a Business Architect responsible for establishing and maturing business architecture practice in GTS and partner with customers and IT stakeholders to identify technology solutions to solve business problems.
The Business Architect will report directly to a Customer Relationship Leader (Managing Director) in the Global Business Services unit of GTS. The Business Architect will serve the following Global accounts:
- Enabling areas supporting the “opportunity to engagement” (O2E) process:
- Brand & Marketing
- Clients & Industries
- Quality & Risk
Work you'll do:
In this role, you will work closely with senior leaders, internal customers and cross-functional teams to define future state business capabilities that will help customers achieve their strategic goals and facilitate creation of multi-year technology strategy and roadmap to drive the transformation.
You will be expected to:
- Work hand-in-hand with customers and IT stakeholders to gather expertise on business offerings and processes and IT solutions supporting those processes
- Create conceptual models demonstrating how people, process and technology interoperate within the organization (in a non-technical manner)
- Develop a clear and updated picture of the capability gaps that may impede the business strategic positioning from reaching full and required potential
- Support the Customer Relationship Leader and Account Manager in developing a multi-year technology strategy and roadmap for the customer for new/changed technology solutions, anticipating potential impacts on business processes, structures and governance
- Support the Customer Relationship Leader and Account Manager in project demands prioritization, contributing to the review, analysis and evaluation of ideas/projects/opportunities to develop new products, new technologies and business models for the customer
- Actively participate in community of practice(s) and resourcefully leverage network to: (1) define and continually improve business architecture process, deliverables and templates; (2) stay current on Enterprise Architecture frameworks and standards; (3) identify opportunities to promote/leverage innovative solutions to address Global Business/Enabling Area customer needs
What you'll be part of—our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global technology strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Global Business Services, we make an impact by leading our partners through their entire technology journey – from ideation through value realization. Our contributions lead directly to the deployment of global technology platforms and services that support, and are leveraged by, our more than 280,000 partners, practitioners and staff throughout the world.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
- 6 years of business process or technology management experience with at least 2 years of experience in business architecture
- 3 years of experience working in a large, diverse, global work environment
- Demonstrated track record of working within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Excellent business analysis and architecture skills
- Business or IT generalists knowledgeable about the business offerings, processes and technologies used by businesses and enabling areas
- Is highly conversant in enterprise-level technology offerings in the market
- Up to 40% travel (domestic/international) required
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Computer Science or related field
- Master's degree and/or relevant certification is a plus
- Large, global enterprise experience
- Prior experience in “Big 4” is a plus