Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Core Business Operations, Systems Engineering
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Manager, Core Business Operations, Systems Engineering in Chicago, IL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field.
- Six years of progressively responsible experience as a Senior Manager, Manager, Team Lead, Senior Consultant, or a related occupation.
- Must have six years of experience with:
- Managing all stages of the SDLC from requirement gathering, roadmap development, design, data transformation, defect triaging to resolution and production deployment utilizing Waterfall and Iterative Testing methodology;
- Liaising with business partners and clients on all components of technical engagements between design, development, testing, data modeling architecting, configuration management and data interface teams using IBM Rational RequisitePro and HP Quality Center;
- Developing project plans, managing resourcing and facilitating high level design;
- Managing the configuration of functional products through the different phases of the project execution using CICS screens.
- In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in a stated field and four years of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience acceptable.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.