Duff & Phelps Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Associate, Property Tax
at Duff & Phelps Corp.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Property Tax practice assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Our Property Tax Advisory practice combines leading valuation and corporate finance techniques using complex technical skills as well as sharp communication and presentation support. Property Tax.
Sr Associates will work on a variety of assignments across industries. This role in particular will primarily involve the valuation of complex real and personal properly such as those found in the energy (oil refineries, power plants, pipelines), telecommunications (telephone cable, cell towers), and transportation (airliners, railcars) sectors.
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Performing valuation analysis on a range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Designing and working with financial models for discounted cash flow, replacement cost new less depreciation, market transaction, and other approaches to determining components of value
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Contributing directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients as well as taxing jurisdictions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering preferred;
- 2 years of work experience in software development and/or financial modeling (Excel, Access, et al)
- Strong analytical, comprehension, writing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
311 South Wacker Drive, Suite 4200