Epiq Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Epiq Systems Inc
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Due to our growth, Epiq is looking to add varying levels of experienced versatile developers, with an emphasis in .NET and C#, who are passionate about programming and are ready to tackle coding in all aspects of a powerful enterprise software system, from the database layer to the UI front-end and everything in between.
As part of this team, you will have a significant impact on future functionality of our software. You’ll be involved in all aspects of the development cycle, including feature design, database design, business logic development, UI development, test planning, and strategic support.
You should have strong object oriented design and programming skills using C#, ASP.Net, Web APIs, SQL Server, advanced SQL skills, and experience implementing object oriented solutions. This role will require strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause analysis.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Provide support to end users
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Multiple years of C# .NET development experience
- Multiple years programming to SQL databases and relational query building skills.
- Experience programming with the MVC pattern
- Strong written and verbal communications, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are necessary
- Ability to interact and communicate successfully with business partners and technology teams
- Strong object-oriented design skills with proven track record of well-engineered design
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly
- BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
- Experience or the ability to QA other developer's code
- Review existing or newly created code, making updates and fixes as needed
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
- IIS administration
- SQL Server Administration
- Knowledge of advanced regular expressions
- Comfortable performing internal demos and demos to potential customers
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Epiq is a leading global provider of integrated technology and services for the legal profession, including eDiscovery, managed services, bankruptcy, class action and mass tort administration, federal regulatory actions and data breach responses. Our innovative solutions are designed to streamline the administration of litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Epiq’s subject-matter experts bring clarity to complexity, create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to our clients around the world.
We strive for a cohesive, collaborative environment that focuses on group achievement.
With over 5000 associates worldwide, Epiq operates in 14 countries and over 80 global locations.