Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Franciscan Ministries
Full time - AM or PM or Part Time - 20 hours per week
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure that we celebrate every moment of this life.
At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
Addolorata Villa is a vibrant senior living community in Wheeling, Il. It offers assisted living, memory support assisted living, skilled nursing/long-term care. Additionally, the onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and patients in the local community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares food for Deli, Dining Room and Special Catering Events.
- Prepares menu items according to production sheets.
- Customizes meal according to diet specifications and/or standardized recipe.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Sanitation License
- One year experience in a healthcare or restaurant setting.
- Competitive Compensation
- Group Health, Dental & Vision
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
About Franciscan Ministries:
- We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path.
- We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume.