Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Franciscan Ministries
RN – Registered Nurse
PRN or Part time (every other weekend)
- Days: 6:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Evenings: 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Nights: 10:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
We believe that each of us is a story that is always unfolding, and our mission is to ensure that we celebrate every moment of this life. At Franciscan Ministries, we believe that to do this, each of us must come from a place of joy.
Our vision of service at Franciscan Ministries is to provide excellent, person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life’s journey. Key to our approach are associates with joyful, compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
The Village at Victory Lakes is a vibrant senior living community in Lindenhurst, Illinois. The Village at Victory Lakes is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), offering a variety of senior lifestyle options including independent living, assisted living, memory support assisted living, and skilled nursing/long-term care. Additionally, the onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and patients in the local community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining the Community and nursing service philosophies, through quality nursing
- Responsible for admission, transfer, and discharge of residents
- Administer medication and treatment, complete documentation for residents in their care, in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, regulations, and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain a high standard of resident care
- Attend a minimum of 12 annual hours of in-service education
- Promote and respect the dignity and well-being of each resident and their family
Required skills and qualifications:
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing , BSN preferred
- Two years of clinical experience preferred, but not required
- Current nursing license for the state in which practicing
- CPR certified
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Competitive Compensation & Shift Differentials
- Group Health, Dental & Vision
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
About Franciscan Ministries:
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement along with training, continuing education and wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify
Are you ready to write the next chapter of YOUR story? Please email email@example.com to submit your resume.