GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC.
Summary:The collections representative will perform basic problem solving to resolve financial conflicts, and obtains immediate payment resolution to pay off debt. Negotiates debt resolution on all accounts with delinquent customers through telephone contact to become current, while maintaining a high standard of professionalism.
- Contacts customers to determine reason for payment delinquency and obtain payment commitment by placing outbound calls.
- Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or trouble shooting.
- Requires basic knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- Requires the ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Follow Knowledge of FDCPA and other regulatory guidelines for the collection industry.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of Call center experience preferred
- Must be able to talk and type effectively at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.
- Corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values
- Real opportunities to grow professionally
- Collaborative, friendly work environment
- Relaxed, casual dress code
- Competitive benefits