Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Control, themastermind and governing force behind the SafeHouse, is seeking undercoverservice agents to join our creative team. This is a unique opportunity to workfor a brand that has sustained 50 years of success and is recognized globallyas an unprecedented spy-themed restaurant founded in Milwaukee, WI. Ouremployees play a vital part in perpetuating our spy culture and creating anauthentic espionage experience for visiting agents (guests).
Your mission if youchoose to accept will be the role of Host, greeting andescorting vising agents to their tables while maintaining a courteous andefficient operation of the dining area to ensure guest satisfaction.
This agentresponsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Greet guests as they arrive, obtaininformation pertaining to name and reservation time, or assign available tablesto walk-in guests. Ensure even distribution of tables for each server.
2. Politely escort guests to table, hand themmenus, wine list, and inform them who their server will be and describe anyspecials, including buffet options.
3. Depart from tables with a courteous farewell.Inform server of additional guests that may be joining a table as well asprovide additional table seatings when needed.
4. Receive, record, and make any necessaryarrangements for reservations and special functions in the restaurant.
5. Assist wait staff and bus staff as needed.
6. Assist with all to-go orders.
7. Thank all guests graciously and invite themto return.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to read, speak, and write the Englishlanguage, to fully comprehend guest requests, memos, and reservations.
1. Ability to recite and promote a variety ofmenu items.
1. Ability to move through a crowded room toseat guests.
2. Relay important reservation requests toservers.
3. Ability to effectively deal with customercomplaints and concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involveslistening to the nature of the concern, demonstrating empathy with the customerand providing positive and proactive solutions.
4. No prior experience required.
5. Prior hospitality or customer serviceexperience preferred.
6. Ability to multi-task.
7. Ability to work POS system.
8. Ability to self-motivate during slow periods.
9. Ability to interact with all guests in aprofessional manner.
10. Cash handling experience preferred.
11. Ability to inform and direct guests toevents throughout the hotel.
12. Maintain condition and cleanliness of workarea.
13. Clean all menus before, during and aftershift.
14. Ensure proper posture is maintained while atmaitred stand.