Grant Thornton International Ltd
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Applications, Infor Cloudsuite SCM - Solution Architect
at Grant Thornton International Ltd
We are committed to capitalizing on our strengths and serving dynamic organizations that share our values and drive. Our global values of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility guide our behaviors and fuel our ambition to be the firm that makes a difference, every day.
We provide companies the guidance they need to help run their businesses, establish robust internal controls, use information effectively and improve performance. These services include transaction support, valuation, recovery and reorganization, information technology solutions, forensic accounting and investigative services to name a few.
It is Grant Thornton's policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Assist in full life cycle implementations including: planning, design, & build phases
- Responsible for documenting business requirements, system design and transformational goals
- Configure applications and conduct iterative unit testing
- Help to create training materials and quick reference guides to support user adoption
- Conduct training classes to prepare end users for deployment
- Provide post-production support
- Manage full life cycle implementations
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement
- Other general and administrative responsibilities include participation in meetings and preparation of minutes as appropriate
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization)
- Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities as appropriate
- Interview campus and/or experienced candidates
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- 6 to 10 years of related work experience in Lawson / Infor with exposure to Cloud ERP in a similar consulting practice or function servicing cross-industry clients at a national level
- 2 years of Project Management or direct management experience
- Experience leading a project with various applications including ERP, HCM, finance, supply chain or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles, key metrics and reports
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration & back-end data connectivity applications
- Experience installing/configuring/implementing Lawson / Infor Applications
- Proven ability delivering complex and time sensitive projects
- Strong leadership skills; able to conduct meetings and write technically oriented documents
- Able to work with clients to understand current state processes and define future state processes based on business objectives
- Experience managing complex full-life cycle technology projects
- Proven experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement
- Prior experience managing resources and budgets on client projects
- Experience development of statements of work and/or client proposals
- Must be able to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution
- Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization's business and strategic objectives
- Must have eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Willingness/Ability to travel up to 100%