Grant Thornton International Ltd
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HCS Healthcare Compensation Senior Manager
at Grant Thornton International Ltd
Grant Thornton's responsive, partner-led Tax service teams helpdynamic companies navigate complexity and grow with insightful, practical taxadvice. In addition to tax professionalsacross the United States, our Washington National TaxOffice provides deep technical knowledge and responsive support in local,state, federal and international tax. Our tax servicesinclude: compliance, human capital services, federal tax services,international tax services, state and local tax services, private wealth services,tax reporting and advisory, partnership taxation, not-for-profit tax, andmergers & acquisition tax services.
The Tax Senior Manager in the Compensation & Benefits Consulting Group will serve as a regional subject matter practice leader and will procure, develop, and complete compensation consulting engagements such as compensation committee advisory services covering compensation bench marking, equity-based compensation programs, incentive compensation, non-qualified deferred compensation plans, and procedural due diligence within an International Accounting Firm. This individual will also have a broad working knowledge of benefits and human resource consulting services and be well suited to work with a small team of consultants on a broad array of compensation and benefit consulting projects.
- Address, research, and consult on complex technical issues specific to compensation / executive compensation consulting and prepare related written communications.
- Facilitate and conduct firm-wide training and communications relating to compensation consulting matters.
- Monitor technical developments and write articles for publication in the firm's "Hot Topics" newsletter.
- Provide thought leadership in the business and tax community.
- Work closely with partners, managers, and staff to integrate practice development and client service.
- Manage, coach, and motivate staff to achieve goals for performance and professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Minimum of twelve years of experience in compensation, preferably with a large accounting firm or major consulting firm.
- Superior technical skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Outstanding leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of applicable software and technology.
Required Skills and Experience:
- An advanced degree and / or professional certifications preferred.
- Ability to work additional hours and travel on a regional basis as needed.
GrantThornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers anextensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visitwww.gt.com.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) isthe U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world'sleading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. GrantThornton has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices acrossthe U.S., with more than 590 partners and 8,500 employees in the U.S. and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-heldcompanies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religiousorganizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products,financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. GrantThornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growthholistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, missionfulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton's policy to promote equal employmentopportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to,recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination,are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex,age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicablefederal, state or local law.