Graybar Electric Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales Representative - Industrial
at Graybar Electric Company
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual gross margin budget by promoting and selling products in assigned territory in compliance with the Company's pricing policies.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively, and report potential claims.
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions.
- Carry out sales and merchandise programs as directed, and recommend new items for stock.
- Maintain current customer records, files, and reports of business transactions; assist in collection of past due accounts.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate products after sale when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
Minimum of 1 years experience required
High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
2-3 years experience preferred
Four-year degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of product line and pricing
- Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to learn our business and to work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to sell and be persuasive
Extensive travel required, including some overnight travel. Ability to drive and operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver's license.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) - http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf