Hilton Dallas / Park Cities
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hilton Dallas / Park Cities
To assist the GeneralManager with overseeing any Escape Game operations to ensure consistency,repair and maintenance, profitability, control costs and quality standards toensure total guest satisfaction. To assist in the EscapeHouse as needed.Supervise and lead EscapeHouse Associates based on business demands andoperational needs to ensure high quality service.
1. Presentprofessionalism at all times and embody the high standards of our company &property.
2. Supervise EscapeHouse Staff: Game Masters and Executive Agents
3. Ensure all daily functions from checklist are completed.
4. Greets guests, check the guest for game.
5. Answer phones.
6. Schedule all associates based on bookings
7. Create and repair puzzles and clues so as the rooms are run effectively
8. Perform manual and computer posting of transactions in bookeo.
9. Handle payment details when booking events.
10. Deal with guest dissatisfaction/resolution.
11. Provide directions and answer guest questions.
12. Perform additional duties or projects as assigned by GM.
13. Ensure all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipmentneeded to effectively carry out their respective job duties.
14. Inspect all assigned areas to ensure all rooms are clean and puzzlesare in good repair. Advise GM of puzzles and props that are in need of repair.Coordinate the repair of puzzles or props or procure replacement parts.
15. Ensures furniture, facilities, and equipment are maintained and ingood repair.
16. Promotes excellent guest/associate rapport by reacting promptly,efficiently and courteously to all guest and associate requests/issues.
1. Good communicationand math skills.
2. Excellent customer service skills.
3. Creative thinker with building puzzles and clues
4. Good problem solving abilities.
5. Accurate compute aptitude.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Ability to multi-task.
8. Meet deadlines for assignments and projects.
9. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
10. Previous Supervisoryexperience preferred