Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor Entry Level *** On the job training!
Our company is HOODZ of Downtown Chicago and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for 21 years.
We currently have 5 crews and are expanding to a 6th crew.
We are hiring for Helper Tech position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The Helper Tech position involves helping Lead Tech get job done with big emphasis on wiping down vent hood (stainless steel) after the Lead Tech has pressure washed it and then mopping the floor. Helper Tech will learn to spray also!
We usually clean 2 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8pm-8am).
this job is different because:
- no bosses or customer to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company van to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skill / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's licence
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 100 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladder
Entry level Helper Techs should expect to earn $400-$550+/wk starting out with opportunity for advancement.
Lead Techs earn $600-$750+/wk.
INCENTIVE BONUSES FOR ATTENDANCE, ACCIDENT FREE & HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT